Have you heard of the online site of Fashionme so far? I recently collaborated with them and I've explored some of their site and products they offer. I can say they have many nice and interesting things. As soon as I logged in, I was informed that at the first order I get 10% discount, which is of course great, you also get free delivery if you have a order over $ 59. So far, I have not had the opportunity to speak from their site, I can not tell you what quality of them is, and whether their sizes are correct and some other small things, but you can check everything online, because there are many experiences in various forums. I will show you some of the things that have attracted me and which I liked on their site. The first thing I noticed on their website are dresses and blazers. Since the summer and dresses are worn every day because there are extreme heat out, so of course we try to dress as simple and comfortable as possible, and of course, they are modern because the girl does not like to be beautiful and modern and still feel comfortable in that clothes . I will show you some dresses that I liked most. They have really great cheap shift dresses. If you want to read more details about this product, I will leave links below each photo.



You can buy here 

You can buy here


You can buy here  




Of course, summer days sometimes make it cooler or sour, so in the summer days we sometimes need a blazer. On their site I've seen beautiful cheap blazers for women. There are various models and colors, depending on what you love, I will show you some people who like me as always. Sometimes it's really hard to decide because they have so many models that you simply ignore it, but in the end, you choose the right thing for you. Many consider that blazers are more suitable for business women, which is somewhat true, but should not be limited to that, because everyone wears what he likes and we can wear blazers with various outfits. I'll show you a few of them now ...


You can buy here

 
You can buy here

 

You can buy here 


You can buy here

 

You can buy here 


You can buy here 


That's it for this time. I hope you like my choice. 
Visit their site , I'm sure you will find many  great things for yourself.
Until next time...
Kisses
Jasmina 



3 komentara:

  1. Super post.Odjeća izgleda vrhunski i jako mi se dopada.:)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hermosa ropa y colores. Si tienes la oportunidad de usarlo, te verás hermosa.



    Outerwear for Women

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. "
    Great post! We would like to feature your post on Tropika Club Magazine if that's possible?
    Tropika Club Magazine is part of the Tropika Club ecosystem:

    Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine crafts articles on all things Singapore, but with a greater emphasis on local businesses based on our #SupportLocalSG initiative.
    Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals brings to you great deals and offers from our merchants in the form of amazing discounted vouchers and codes. In addition, enjoy cashback as much as up to 5% for each purchase you make, regardless of the amount you spend.

    Tropika Club Magazine cover a range of topics, ranging from Restaurants and Bars, Beauty and Wellness Salons, Top 10 rankings and listicles, Top Eats as well as What's On at The Moment."

    OdgovoriIzbriši