In love with colors

Hello everyone, how was your weekend? Are you doing what you love as I am? After a few days of bad weather, I finally went on that "second" photo shoot. Since designed combinations for the first post, I started to think about the right outfit for the second. I quickly created this combination. In my last post I stated that I love the colors and that they often combine in the spring and summer. That's why I now decided to be a little daring about color.

Zdravo svima,kako ste proveli vikend? Da li ste radili ono što volite kao što sam i ja? Nakon par dana lošeg vremena,napokon sam otišla na to "drugo" fotografisanje.Još od osmišljene kombinacije za prvi post,počela sam razmišljati odma o outfitu za drugi.Brzo sam osmislila ovu kombinaciju. U prošlom postu sam vam malo nagovjestila da volim boje i da ih često kombinujem u proljeće i ljeto.Zato sam sada odlučila biti malo smjelija što se tiče boja.









I chose this t-shirt in pink powder hue and I combined it with this skirt. It's already known that the powder pink shade is simply just reserved for spring days. Best of all is that it can be combined with all other colors and it will look great. The shirt is a little wide, so I decided to put it on with a pencil skirt. As you can see the shirt is without shoulder and it definitely open spring season this year.


Odabrala sam ovu majicu u puder ružičastoj nijansi i iskombinovala sam je sa ovom suknjom.Već je poznato da je puder ružičasta nijansa baš rezervisana za proljetne dane. Najbolje od svega je što je možete kombinovati sa svim drugim bojama,izgledat će odlično. Pošto je majica malo šira,odlučila sam je obući sa suknjom olovka kroja. Kao što vidite majica je bez ramena i one definitivno otvaraju proljetnu sezonu i ove godine.



                           


                       



                           



                             



The skirt is very comfortable, can be worn in a variety of ways, be combined with a lot of other pieces of clothing. You can include it in the casual variant, for business or for an evening out. It is up to you how, where, and in what way are you going to wear it. I decided to wear it this way this time.

Suknja je veoma udobna,može se nositi na razne načine,kombinovati sa dosta drugih komada odjeće.Može se uvrstiti u casual varijantu,za posao ili za neki večernji izlazak.Na vama je kako,gdje i na koji način ćete je nositi.Ja sam  odlučila da je nosim ovaj put na ovaj način.

                                  


Of course, these heels I have to boast,I bought at an online site, Romwe. I wore them today for the first time because there was no opportunity to wear them before, unfortunately.
Heels are very comfortable for me, I can walk in them without any problems and I'll probably include them in one of the next clothing combinations. What do you think of this outfit? How do you like it? Write your opinion in the comments.

Naravno i ove štikle moram pohvaliti koje sam kupila na online sajtu Romwe.Prvi put sam ih nosila danas jer nije bilo prilike da ih nosim prije nažalost.Štikle su meni veoma udobne,mogu bez problema hodati u njima i sigurno ću ih uvrstiti u neku od narednih odjevnih kombinacija. Šta vi mislite za ovaj outfit? Kako vam se dopada? Pišite mi svoja mišljenja u komentare.



       Photographer ( fotograf ) Dado Limaj
              Skirt ( suknja ) - Terranova
              Shirt  ( majica) - Terranova

                Heels  ( štikle ) - Romwe 



                                                                    That's it for this time
                                                                               Kisses
                                                                             Jasmina

Broj komentara: 29:

  1. Beautiful styling! You are beauty! :)
    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prelijep outfit.
    Mnogo mi se sviđa tvoja majica, prelijepa je boja, i super se uklapa u tu kombinaciju.
    Super post.

    Visit my blog, Amaterska Umjetnost ♡

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your shoes are so pretty!! The colours of the outfit really suit you so well. ♥

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hello I gladly follow you on gfc you want to return the gfc subscription? I'm waiting for you here http://casaninnamamma.blogspot.it/2018/05/extensions-besthairbuy.html
    thank you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I follow you too! ;oD

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow such a classic and beautiful look. Amazing!
    Have a nice day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love the long fit skirt! Would look amazing styled so many different ways.

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odlican post i odlicne fotkice ^_^

    Uzvratila pracenje ^_^

    Novi post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This shirt is so pretty on you :) I really love that colour

    FRENCHSTYLE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Perfect outfit! I am following you #71

    Have a nice day~

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.kr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odličan post, kao i kombinacija i slike, posebno mi se dopadaju sandalice. ;)

    Nestvarni svijet blogerke

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi dear! Beautiful outfit and fotos!

    Thanks for following my blog "Ritinha" I'm following you now! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hey Hey!!
    Loved the post and follow your blog!
    I want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I love the looks of both the Terranova off-shoulder blush pink blouse and the skirt from Terranova that you styled it with. You look extremely attractive wearing them - I love your outfit photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Amei o seu salto e tenho que dizer, eu não consigo usar, a sua blusa rosa pó tenho que dizer, não sabia que esse era um nome dado a cor, e fico surpresa o quanto eu tenho que aprender, estarei sempre aqui, beijos querida sucesso. Faça-me uma visita, ficarei feliz em vê-la por lá. beijinhos.

    mulhernovaera.com.br

    OdgovoriIzbriši