Zaful wishlist



Easy summer closer to us and it's time to go to the beach. If you have not so far found a perfect bikini set for you, ZAFUL has a costume for each of you.
I will single out a few that I like the most to me and for that I think are perfect for this summer.

Polka dot....unavoidable this year on any clothing items and so on biki sets. If you're a fan of polka dot this is definitely the perfect bikini set for you.





                                                                                 You can buy here


If you're still crazy about colors like I do then these bikini sets perfect for you



                                                                                You can buy here



                                                                                 You can buy here 



       You can buy here


      You can buy here


           You can buy here 

                                                                                You can buy here




                                                                             That's it for this time
                                                                                           Kisses
                                                                                         Jasmina



































   



Broj komentara: 26:

  1. It looks like Zaful's got nice items, i bet they have nice clothes for man! I should visit their site. Btw nice post :D :D


    www.backojelic.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Predivan izbor :) baš mi se dopadaju stvari <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Predobre kupace si izabrala! Meni se svaki svida, pogotovo prvi i drugi :)
    p.s. zapratila sam te, super ti je blog :)

    myfirsttextvm.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Odličan izbor! :)
    Zapratila sam tvoj blog i jedva čekam nove postove. ♡

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. great choice dear ... ım follow you :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Divan izbor kupaćih kostima! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thanks for following! It is a pleasure I'm followed you already back :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi Dear, I see you have a very nice blog. Very nice post ! It keeps my eye. I wish you all the best and keep working! Wish you success ! Anyway,I want to invite you on my blog Vamos Papear , maybe you would like to follow each other ? If yes, just follow me and let me know quickly, i ll do the same asap. Best wishes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Zaful has so many nice pieces but I am always insecure about the quality.
    Hope u have a great day xx
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. First one and the last one are gorgeous!I love yellow color :)

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I am also following your blog now,hope you can follow my blog too :)

      Izbriši
  11. Nice post <3
    Follow for follow?
    https://amyviewoflife.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši